or

Monday, May 25, 2015

Crystal Serenity Transatlantic-May 4-20, 2015




Crossing the Atlantic

on the beautiful Crystal Serenity May 4 to May 17, 2015, with 8 sea days. I extended my trip by 3 nights at the Four Seasons Ritz, Lisbon.

Miami
Hamilton, Bermuda--2 days
Ponta Delgada, The Azores
Lisbon

I flew American to Miami, stayed overnight at the Miami Marriott Airport. Because I am a Marriott Gold member I had access to the concierge level for dinner and the next morning a buffet breakfast.

Through the concierge I arranged transfer to the ship for only $10.00. 

Film and Theatre Festival was the theme for this crossing.  Crystal Cruise Line was celebrating its 25th anniversary of successful luxury cruising. Therefore, there were many special events scheduled. 



Crystal Serenity



 Grand Buffet---more than anyone can
eat or should eat
     













Dinner Table





 Grand Buffet





Ponta Delgada, The Azores





Lisbon from my balcony






Lobby of Ritz Four Seasons Lisbon





 Outdoor dining just outside of dining room and lobby






 Lounge off lobby





Lounge off lobby



No comments:

Post a Comment